- Cosy, easy-wearing, recycled polyester sherpa fleece.
- Heavy-weight zip-up fleece with a REPREVE ripstop top panel.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Hanging loop.
- Branded label.
- Soft elastane binding on the hem, cuffs and neckline.
- Recycled care label.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Length: 71cm (size: Medium)
- Product SKU: M-FL-QXBZB-4283-LR
For those times you take the other route, leave the road or trail behind in search of something deeper.
The Offroad Recycled Sherpa Fleece is made for days of discovery and designed to keep you warm. Featuring half zip for easy wear with a ripstop map pocket for your essential carry. It's Ready to roam.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- JKJacqueline K.Verified BuyerReviewingOffroad Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Blue Coral Geo PatternI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoLove it.
Absolutely beautiful. Will definitely be a returning customer.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JGJulia G.Verified BuyerReviewingOffroad Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Blue Coral Geo PatternI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoFits perfectly
Quick delivery, fits perfectly and great fabric! Looks just like the pictures😊QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MFMathew F.Verified BuyerReviewingOffroad Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Blue Coral Geo PatternI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit FittedSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSuper soft fleece
This was my first order from passenger. Loving this fleece. It’s by far the softest fleece I’ve ever owned. It’s also quite warm. On my other similar (but cheaper made) fleece jackets, you can feel the cold air slip through the arms… but not with this one. It really seems well made and dig the funky pattern. I’m usually between a medium or small and I’m happy with my choice of small on this one. It has enough room in the torso and the arms still have length to spare. Just hope it doesn’t shrink at all in the wash.
Customer service was also great. There was a shirt in my order that was incorrect, but customer service replied to my email super fast and got the correct shirt in the mail that same day. Will definitely order from passenger again!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TThomasVerified BuyerReviewingOffroad Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Fir Tree Camo PatternI do not recommend this productUsual Clothing Size L, MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 2 out of 5 stars2 months agoDifferent from advertised
Unfortunately, the colours do not turn out as they do in the pictures. The saturation was probably turned up for the pictures. In real life, the jumper is much closer to grey and the yellow parts of the fabric on the zip are not as bright. Too bad.
Also runs very small.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger2 months ago
Thanks for your feedback and so sorry to hear that the jumper is not as expected. I'll pass on your feedback, in the meantime please do feel free to return the item for a full refund, more information on our free returns in the UK can be found here: https://www.passenger-clothing.com/pages/returns-refunds
- FOFran O.Verified BuyerReviewingOffroad Recycled Deep-Pile Sherpa Fleece - Blue Coral Geo PatternI recommend this productPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat present
Brought for my son as a surprise and he loved itQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.