- Cosy, easy-wearing recycled polyester.
- Mid-weight shirt with a popper-up front in textured polar fleece.
- Branded labels throughout.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- Adjustable popper cuffs.
- Patch chest pockets and side welt pockets.
- Hanging loop.
- Recycled care label.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: M-FL-CDLZD-4658-SM
The Maple Grid Fleece features our Grid Fleece fabric with micro pockets of air space between fabric and body. This means more warmth, heaps of breathability and moisture wicks away faster. Perfect for out on the trail.
|S||36 - 38||91 - 96|
|M||38 - 40||96 - 101|
|L||40 - 42||101 - 106|
|XL||42 - 44||106 - 111|
|XXL||44 - 46||111 - 116|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- AVAnton V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size L, XLPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars15 hours agoGreat shirt but not the color
It is a great shirt, I like the quality and such.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- WWillI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat for hiking
Great shirt for spring hiking, the grid fleece fabric is really breathable and feels like a really technical product.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.