- Cosy, easy-wearing, two-panel recycled polyester sherpa fleece.
- Heavy-weight pull-over style hooded fleece with a zip-up front for a comfy fit.
- Zipped hand pockets for your everyday essentials.
- Hanging loop.
- Embroidered chest patch.
- YKK zips used throughout.
- Soft elastane binding on the hem and cuffs.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- Cut in our Classic Fit.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-FL-DEVUU-2508-XS
What would make our Recycled sherpa fleeces any cosier? A hood. Crafted with our comfy, durable and easy wearing 100% Recycled Sherpa-Fleece.
The Maine Hooded Sherpa takes classic heritage-inspired style and function to new levels with sustainable materials and mindful manufacturing processes.
A laid back, super comfy layer with attention to detail finishing throughout. Built for escapism, built for comfort and made to roam.
International conversion Chart CA TEST
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle at 30°C with similar colours.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in textured fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out.
- BLBethan L.Verified BuyerReviewingMaine Hooded Recycled Sherpa Fleece - CoconutI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoCosy
Lovely cosy fleece hoody. Nice colour. Literally wearing it everyday now. Feels like a teddy bear. I ordered it big so it was baggy.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AGAnnika G.Verified BuyerReviewingMaine Hooded Recycled Sherpa Fleece - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XLPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars5 hours agoGood choice
Warm and cosyQualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LSLynsey S.Verified BuyerReviewingMaine Hooded Recycled Sherpa Fleece - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XSPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoCosy and soft
Love love love this!
The colour is beautiful and is really warm but light-weight.
Perfect for hiking when the temperature drops or for layering up.
A little more than I would normally spend, but I love Passenger clothing and their ethos, and the quality of their products is excellent.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ECEleanor C.Verified BuyerReviewingMaine Recycled Sherpa Hooded Fleece - WineI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGood
Very nice. Soft, comfortable.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JSJoanna S.Verified BuyerReviewingMaine Hooded Recycled Sherpa Fleece - OatmealI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLovely Fleece
Super warm.love it!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.