- Mid-weight with a striped pattern in recycled yarn.
- Rib neck, hem and cuffs.
- Branded faux leather label.
- Cut in a slightly shorter, boxier fit.
- Recycled care label.
- Product SKU: W-KN-YZWCM-4044-XS
Our Bay knit is now firm favourite, updated this season with warm colours for those days when leaves start to fall and the sun dips low.
Made with a recycled fibre and wool blend it's warm, cosy and ready to wear indoors or out. Perfect.
International conversion Chart CA TEST
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold wool cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Reshape whilst damp.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Pilling (bobbling) is natural in knitted fabrics, to help avoid this; wash inside-out with other knitwear.
- LWLee W.Verified BuyerReviewingBay Recycled Knitted Jumper - SandI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoBrilliant for Scottish weather
I got this in medium size after seeing the reviews and I would say comfortable with room underneath for a tee and almost true to size ( on the looser side but not enough to justify a small size ) the colours are fab, and looks great with black leggings and hiker boots.
The material is so thick and warm very cosy for dreich days here. I just love all of the knitwear from passenger I’ve bought they really do look good and feel great on.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JPJessica P.Verified BuyerReviewingBay Recycled Knitted Jumper - SandI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Fitted, Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoNew favorite!
Lovely. Not too short waisted, sleeves fall just past my palms. I’ve already worn it twice and just received it yesterday. Very happy with it and glad it is unique! I’m sure it’ll be a fav for a long time. I hope the fabric holds up well.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AAmyReviewingBay Recycled Knitted Jumper - Blue CoralI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoEasy to wear knit
This jumper fits so nicely, I'm 5'9 with long arms so was a little worried but fits really nicely and sleeves are the perfect length. It's got a loose fit to the body. I'm size 10 and went for a small.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CACaitlin A.Verified BuyerReviewingBay Knitted Jumper - Blue CoralI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XSRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice thin knit
Nice thin knit with vibrant colours. Soft to touch.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KPKaren P.Verified BuyerReviewingBay Knitted Jumper - Charcoal StripeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCozy and great quality
I have gotten many compliments and although new feel like it is very good quality and will hold up well over time. This is my second sweater and I love them both.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.