- Mid-weight, water resistant, parka jacket.
- Concealed central YKK zip with a storm flap.
- Sherpa lined hood with adjustable shock cords.
- Exterior pockets with popper fastenings and side pocket entrances.
- Chest welt pocket.
- Adjustable velcro on the cuffs.
- Internal patch pocket.
- Hanging loop.
- Branded woven label.
- 3 Piece hood with a peak.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-1G4JW-4032-XS
The Alaska Parka has you covered for every adventure, providing weather resistant warmth and timeless styling.
Featuring sherpa lined hood, quilted body lining, a concealed YKK zipper, water resistant protection and easy access hand warmer pockets. Built for everyday adventures close to home to wind swept winter escapes further afield.
International conversion Chart CA TEST
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the water-resistant functionality.
- GCGreta C.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - Ochre YellowI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGorgeous Jacket
Lovely colour and is fits perfectly very happy.
Delivery was fast. Great first time shopping experience 😊QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ACAnna C.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - Faded BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoRecycled Faded Black Jacket
I like it a lot. I was debating on getting a Medium. I’m just going to keep it, it’s a little big but I love it. I’m taking a trip to Alaska and wanted something warm and not bulkyQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SWsarah w.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - Dusty OliveI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat lightweight Jacket
Ideal lightweight, comfortable jacket - very happy.
I purchased in the spring so not experienced any particularly cold weather yet to comment on warmth.
Only slight niggle I have is the arms are a little short (though I must have long arms as find this the case with a few brands!)QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ACAnnette C.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - RubberI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat multi purpose jacket for town and camping
I love the length and weight of this jacket, and the strong outer fabric.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CMChristine M.Verified BuyerReviewingAlaska Recycled Jacket - Faded BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPerfect
Perfect waterproof jacket - just love it!!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.