- 18" All Purpose short with an elasticated waist.
- Adjustable front fastening with durable webbing.
- Front patch pockets.
- Back welt pocket with a mesh lining.
- Branded labels throughout.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Recycled care label.
- Cut in our 'above the knee' style (17"/ 43.5cm).
- Product SKU: M-HS-OBV6C-3031-30
Designed with everyday adventure at the core, our 18 inch Adventure All Purpose shorts are at home on land and in the water.
Made with a quick drying, lightweight and super comfy stretch material, featuring an adjustable front fastening and roomy pockets to keep your stash safe.
What is an All Purpose Short?
Our All Purpose Shorts are a hybrid of the classic quick drying swim short and an every day short, designed to look great on every journey and perform on those mid-adventure dips. Boardshorts no longer required on your pack list, one-and-done simplicity.
|Size (in.)||Waist (in.)|
|Size (cm)||Waist (cm)|
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- RHRichard H.Verified BuyerReviewingAdventure Organic All Purpose Short - Blue CoralI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered 32Rated 3 out of 5 stars39 minutes agoComfortable and light for summer
Good shorts, nice colour, comfortable and light for summer. I sized up and bought 32" waist (I normally wear 31" trousers and have a 30" waist) due to other reviews stating that they are pretty tight. This was a good choice and they fit well once on, however unlike every most other items of clothing I own, I actually have to pull them over my thighs because the waistband material within the shorts is probably tighter than it should be and cannot be loosened in a way that makes them easier to get on. This is a small grip because does not present an issue once wearing them and they are not tight around legs etc but still something I recommend the design team to think about in the next iteration. The lack of a fly is also odd (especially when unusually hard to get off/on) but maybe this is just the Passenger vibe. . .QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JCJoseph C.Verified BuyerReviewingAdventure All Purpose Short - Glazed GingerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoGood sturdy all-round shorts
Great pair of shorts. Quick-drying and a really nice colour. Only drawback is the waistband is a bit tight going over my hips (even when fully loosened), but they fit great once they're on. Would recommend.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- RWRuth W.Verified BuyerReviewingAdventure Organic All Purpose Short - Blue CoralI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size L, MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat colour, great fit
Bought these as a gift. They're a great colour, super comfy and work in and out the water.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- SKSteffen K.Verified BuyerReviewingAdventure Hemp All Purpose Short - Frost GrayI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agoLight weight
Seems nice. A bit small sized..QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NGNiels G.Verified BuyerReviewingAdventure Organic All Purpose Short - Blue CoralI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months agoExactly What I Was Looking For
Bought this with multi purpose swimming, beach and city usage in mind. Even did some short hikes with them. They're great and fast drying. I actually appreciate the belt tie and the back zipper. Great eco-conscious purchase that I'm confident will last me a whileQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.