- Insulated jacket made using recycled polyester.
- Light-weight and water resistant.
- Packs away into front pocket.
- Elasticated cuffs and hem for warmth and comfort.
- Adjustable hood.
- Front zip pockets.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Quilted throughout
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-T6WBX-4078-XS
As stylish as it is functional, the light and fully quilted Pow jacket is the perfect travel companion.
Throw on for those short trips and post ocean dips or layer with one of our fleeces for those really cold days. Longer line to keep in that little extra cosyness.
International conversion Chart CA TEST
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the water-resistant functionality.
- FLFrance L.Verified BuyerReviewingPow Recycled Insulated Jacket - Glazed GingerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoWarm & light weight
Warm & light weight, perfect for a Newfoundland spring lol
Will be perfectly packable to backcountry camping too!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CLChristina L.Verified BuyerReviewingPow Recycled Insulated Jacket - Blue SteelI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XS, SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoSuper warm and lightweight
Love my new jacket. It is so warm and so light. Roomy enough on me that it'll fit over a warm jumper too. Lovely colour and great quality. So pleased with it. Slightly large on me but I am really petit so fit was as expected.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- EWEvelyn W.Verified BuyerReviewingPow Recycled Insulated Jacket - Glazed GingerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoGreat jacket
Smart looking & warmQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LKLaura K.Verified BuyerReviewingPow Recycled Insulated Jacket - Glazed GingerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MSize Ordered MRated 3 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoAlready have a tear :(
Love this beautiful jacket. But I’ve worn it twice and it already has a tear. I’m just wearing it around town and nothing hardcore.QualityRated 2.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger2 weeks ago
Thank you for getting in touch.
I'm so sorry to hear your jacket has torn! If you think this could be a manufacturing fault rather than wear and tear - we'll be happy to help, please drop us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can assist.
Thanks again :)
- JHJessica H.Verified BuyerReviewingPow Recycled Insulated Jacket - True BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, LPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoComfy!
I went with Large so I could comfortably wear a hoodie underneath it, fits well. The jacket is warm enough around 10 degrees Celsius and it's been holding up well in light/medium rain.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.