- Easy styling with adjustable straps and three buttonhole adjustments.
- Side zip opening.
- Central patch pocket with woven label.
- Recycled care label.
- Cut in our Easy Fit with a slight tapered leg, designed to be comfortable to wear (size down for a slimmer fit).
- This style comes in two leg lengths.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-TR-YLILC-4015-XR
For everyday roaming with effortless style the Meadows corduroy dungarees are the perfect transition piece for days exploring.
Classic front with low exposed back for a more flattering look and feel.
|UK Size||To fit inside leg length (crotch to ankle bone)|
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
The leg length of trousers will vary according to the style. The above inside leg measurements are a guide to fit only.
Measure around the narrowest point (usually just above your naval) Keeping the tape slightly loose.
Run the tape measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch to just below the ankle.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- ARAne R.Verified BuyerReviewingMeadows Cord Dungarees - CoconutI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size L, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered XLRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoPleasantly suprised!
Amazing ! Run small in sizes so make sure you size up if you want it a bit loose 😉QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated -2.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ADAmy D.Verified BuyerReviewingMeadows Cord Dungarees - CoconutI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayLove these!
Was really happy when these arrived and were exactly what I wanted. Postage took 2 weeks to NZ. I’m a size 12 and these are a perfect fit. They are thicker than I anticipated after reading other reviews but perfect for trans seasonal wear.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- WKWiktoria K.Verified BuyerReviewingMeadows Cord Dungarees - Fir TreeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 4 out of 5 stars3 days agoGreat
The dungarees look and fit really great! -1 star for the material which is really really thin.. I actually expected it a bit thicker.QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger3 days ago
Thank you for your review!
It's lovely to hear that you think the fit and look is great! I'm really sorry to hear that the thickness of the material wasn't as you had expected and this is great feedback for us to improve our range going forward :)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com as we will be more than happy to help!
- NDNatalie D.Verified BuyerReviewingMeadows Cord Dungarees - Fir TreeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XSPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoJust what I expected
Very comfortable, soft fabric, no itchy labels, great loose fit - I bought it for gardening but they’re so nice I would definitely wear out too! The cord isn’t the thickest cord but great for spring summer :)QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JMJackie M.Verified BuyerReviewingMeadows Cord Dungarees - Fir TreeI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size S, MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 3 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood but not great
First off, I love the colour of these overalls, and the shipping and buying process was great. The fit is good, but the overalls came with a lot of lose threads, the fabric is a little thin and the button holes are quite weak and flimsy. I like them a lot, but I'm concerned they wont last long.QualityRated 3.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger1 month ago
Hey Jackie, sorry to hear that, you're welcome to return these to us for a full refund. Please contact customer service on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Kind regards - Amber
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.