- Warm Insulated jacket made using REPREVE recycled polyester.
- Water resistant.
- Branded sleeve patch.
- Elasticated cuffs.
- Adjustable drawcord on the hood.
- Front welt pockets with a hand-warming Tricot lining.
- YKK zips throughout.
- Adjustable waist cord.
- Hanging loop.
- Cut in a long fit with a curved hem.
- Side slits with poppers for for ease of movement.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-TVWHU-2663-XS
When you need to bring the heat The Kinsey Jacket has your back. It's half Sherpa lined, along with Recycled polyester insulation for ultimate winter warmth.
The water repellant outer is made with 100% Recycled Polyester Ripstop and the knee length design ensures extra winter protection. When you're out in the cold, you'll always stay warm.
International conversion Chart CA TEST
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Wash separately.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Try to minimise washing to keep the water-resistant functionality.
- LSLynsey S.Verified BuyerReviewingKinsey Recycled Jacket - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size XSPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoLightweight and really warm
This jacket has loads of great features and is really warm.
It's not bulky at all but a lot warmer than any puffer jacket I own/have owed.
The Sherpa lining is really warm.
The hood fits perfectly, which is a real plus as a lot of hoods are too big for me.
I think this jacket will be able to cope with the intense winters here in Massachusetts.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GDGrace D.Verified BuyerReviewingKinsey Recycled Jacket - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayAmazing
Looks great on. Super warm and comfy. Exactly what I was after. Very happy with this purchase.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- DDDeirdre D.Verified BuyerReviewingKinsey Recycled Jacket - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat warm coat
I'm very happy I bought this coat. It keeps me warm and dry on my commute to work and on the sidelines of the football pitches. One star taken off as the pockets are not zipped/fastened so I worry about my phone and glasses falling out of the pockets. Otherwise I couldn't fault it. I especially love the cosy lining in the top of the coat and in the hood. I ordered a large because I wanted it to be very long (I'm 5'1") and roomy to wear sweaters under in the winter and it's a slightly big fit on me, which is what I wanted. A great buy for me.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NTNichola T.Verified BuyerReviewingKinsey Recycled Jacket - BlackI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat winter coat
Great length, handy poppers on lower half down the seams to allow more movement. Cosy liner and nice fitQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- MPMarian P.Verified BuyerReviewingKinsey Recycled Jacket - Fir TreeI recommend this productSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoKinsey jacket
Love this jacket, perfect colour and so warm and cosy. Would recommend.
Perfect fit to have a jumper underneath.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.