- Light-weight, water resistant, anorak jacket made from recycled polyester blend.
- Chest welt pocket.
- Two hand pockets lined with a soft Tricot fabric.
- Hanging loop.
- Branded faux suede label.
- Adjustable cuffs with velcro fastening.
- YKK zips used throughout.
- Swallow-tail back opening.
- 3 Piece adjustable hood with drawcords.
- Recycled care label.
- Arrives in plastic-free packaging.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Product SKU: W-JC-WE7FK-2825-XS
For those changeable days of transition, we've got you covered.
The Heather jacket is water repellent to protect you from spring showers whilst staying stylish.
Put together with 65% Recycled Polyester 35% Cotton, it's a climate conscious, casual classic.
International conversion Chart CA TEST
|Size||UK||EU||US & CA||AU|
How to measure
Place tape measure under your arms around your back and across the centre of your chest.
Measure around the narrowest point basically just above your naval keeping the tape slightly loose.
Measure the widest part of your hip. Make sure you keep your feet together when measuring.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Hand Wash if necessary - this product has sealed seams and a waterproof coating, try to minimise washing to keep the waterproof functionality.
- Wipe clean to remove areas of dirt.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- CDChristina D.Verified BuyerReviewingHeather Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Dark IvyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered SRated 5 out of 5 stars3 minutes agoPerfect
Package came completely plastic free which is great. The jacket is very light so is perfect for morning walks in warmer months. Looks exactly like the pictures. Just what I needed 👌QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- ACAnnette C.Verified BuyerReviewingHeather Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Dark IvyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoPassed first test.
I purchased this as a car coat for those times you need to grab an extra layer or in light rain. It kept me warm and dry in an unexpected autumn afternoon shower.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- GVGill V.Verified BuyerReviewingHeather Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Dark IvyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size LPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat jacket
A super fit and looks goodQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- CFCornelia F.Verified BuyerReviewingHeather Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Dark IvyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size SPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered SRated 3 out of 5 stars1 month agoLittle too thin
For parker it is a little too thin. You can look through the faric. I wished it has an inner lining, just a thin one.
It feels more like a shirt but looks like a bbetween-seasons jacket.
A real pity becouse I love the designe!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 1.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger1 month ago
Thank you for your kind words about the design! I'm really sorry this Anorak was too thin for you, I will get this fed back to our product team. If you need any further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as we will be more than happy to help!
- HRHannah R.Verified BuyerReviewingHeather Recycled Lightweight Anorak - Dark IvyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size L, MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered LRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove this coat
I wanted a breathable coat for cycling in. It's surprisingly warm given how thin it is (feels windproof) but prevents me from overheating, just as I was hoping. The fit is flattering on my shape (big boobs) because of the drawstring. Struggles to hold up in very heavy rain but does dry off again quickly.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2PPassenger4 months ago
We're so glad to hear you love your coat and that it does the job, thanks for the feedback!
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.