- Casual full length trouser designed for all-day-comfort.
- YKK zip fly.
- Adjustable front fastening with durable webbing.
- Side pockets with a cotton herringbone lining and internal pocket print.
- Welt back pockets, one with button to fasten.
- Embroidered logo above back pocket.
- This product is vegan friendly.
- Recycled care label.
- Cut in our more relaxed Fit with a choice of 32" or 34" inside leg.
- Product SKU: M-TR-UZ6WQ-4134-02
With a timeless texture and comfy relaxed fit, the Compass Cord Trouser will be your go to for this season. Crafted with Recyled Cotton Corduroy and straight silhouette, they're everyday wear that don't go out of style.
|UK Size||To fit waist size|
|To fit inside leg length|
How to measure
The leg length of trousers will vary according to the style. The above inside leg measurements are a guide to fit only.
Measure around the narrowest point (usually just above your naval) Keeping the tape slightly loose.
Run the tape measure from the top of the inside leg at the crotch to just below the ankle.
Any sizing questions get in touch with customer service here
- Machine wash on a cold cycle.
- Do not use bleach or softener.
- Do not iron or tumble dry.
- Hang dry when possible.
- Wash inside-out with similar colours.
- TTobyVerified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Relaxed FitSize Ordered 34Rated 5 stars3 days agoAbsolutely fantastic
Lovely colour and texture, good size though I found the plastic belt buckle a bit flimsy. Metal would make more senseQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- TMTiago M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, LPreferred Fit Relaxed Fit, Regular FitSize Ordered 32(R)Rated 5 stars2 months agoGreat fit
Very comfy and well fitted pair!QualityRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 475,298 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 26,904,272sqm of rainforest.