- Waterproof bag cover made from recycled fabric.
- Elastic and popper function loop round your bag to help keep the cover secure.
- Reflective print detail.
- Elasticated edge.
- Lightweight and easy to store in your bag.
- Compatible with all our bags up to 35L.
- Product SKU: U-BG-E5YJL-4533-OS
Keep your bags & packs dry with the new waterproof backpack cover. Designed to fit all our bags from 18l to 35l capacity, this reflective and easy to store cover is ideal for stashing in your bag for a rainy day.
- Wipe clean only.
- SASara A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productPreferred Fit FittedSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 stars13 seconds agoDoes the job.
Like the aesthetic appearance of it and it has wee button clasp that claps under strap of rucksack so it stays secure.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JPJ P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size MPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered MRated 5 stars1 week agoWorks great in heavy rain!
Took this up Snowdon in heavy wind and rain. Worked a treat, covering my 32 litre backpack and kept everything super dry. Fastens nicely around the main bag and has additional straps to make sure it's not coming off in high winds. Highly recommendedQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- AAmyI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, SPreferred Fit Regular FitSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 stars2 weeks agoFits my 28L backpack perfectly, like the strap on the back
Great for cycling as the logo is reflective but subtle - not a fan of the neon yellow/orange covers so this is a really good alternative! The strap on the back secures it in place so chance it will pop off.
Haven't tried it in the rain yet but it feels really durable and good quality, especially for the price.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JWJohn W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 stars1 month agoNice fitting cover
This is just the right size to cover my canvas motorcycle pannier (on a Royal Enfield Classic). It has a large reflective logo in the centre which should be easily visible at night. It also fits over my 30 litre rucksack, and the material certainly looks very waterproof and tough!QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.