- Built for overnight/ day trips
- 26ltr Capacity
- Size: Height: 50cm Depth: 15cm Width: 30cm
- Crafted with Zero Waste Deadstock fabric
- 600D Recycled Polyester with PFC free (Chemical free) Water-resistant coating and a TPE water resistant backing.
- Quilted padded back with mountain design
- Top drawcord opening
- Ergonomic Air Mesh Padded Straps
- Dual side stretch bottle pockets
- Top pocket with zip
- Front pocket with zip
- Side entry sleeve for a 15" laptop/tablet
- Internal mesh accessory pocket
- Woven Label
- Carry Handle
- Side adjusters
- Side zip pocket opening - 37cm
- Inside laptop sleeve length - 28.5cm
- Inside laptop sleeve width - 28cm
- Product SKU: U-BG-GQOGZ-3231-OS
Our most popular backpack in a limited edition run of colours crafted from leftover deadstock material with sustainability in mind.
Inspired by the Boondocking communities, travelling freely, embracing the great outdoors and leaving the smallest footprint possible.
The Boondocker rucksack is compact enough to handle the basics and big enough to haul the essentials when we roam off-grid. Keep your carry safe and dry wherever the journey takes you. Fill it up and get out there.
- Wipe clean only.
- MCMaria C.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - BruschettaI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars4 minutes agoDay Bag
Excellent quality and well thought out. Two way access to laptop compartment and good size for an overnight hike too.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- LALouis A.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Ash BlueI recommend this productUsual Clothing Size M, LSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars7 hours agoPerfect
Great bagQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- KCKatherine C.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Navy/BurgundyI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars5 days agoDurable & Great Quality
The quality of this bag is better than anything you'll find for hundreds of dollars elsewhere. I have been through many backpacks and all the zippers have failed on me or the fabric has ripped (and this is just normal usage with computer, books, etc) but with the 26L capacity and draw string top I don't have those same problems. The colors are vibrant and the two zippers that are there are tough. Comes with a strap to connect in the front for when you have a heavier load. Also has 2 pocket slots for a computer and tablet. Will be recommending to hikers and other eco-friendly backpack enthusiasts.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- JBjoe b.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Black/KhakiI recommend this productSize Ordered One SizeRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoBoondocker
Great bag! Comfortable and practicalQualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
- NHNadira H.Verified BuyerReviewingBoondocker Recycled 26L Backpack - Laurel GreenI recommend this productSize Ordered MRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoRecycled Backpack
Amazing will order definitely another one.QualityRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How It FitsRated 0.0 on a scale of minus 2 to 2
For Every Order We Plant A Tree
To date, we’ve planted more than 520,862 native trees in turf all over the globe and protected over 28,724,186sqm of rainforest.